Sunday 6 July 2008

Temp from Chiswick saves the World

Yes, OK, I know it’s only science fiction but Donna Noble (aka the brilliant Catherine Tate) may have done the Recruitment Industry a massive favour yesterday when she became the first female Time Lord and defeated the Daleks all in sixty minutes; and at an amazingly good hourly rate! Now if that doesn’t prove the value of a good temp, nothing does.

On a more serious note, I really hope Recruiter picks up this obvious marketing boon and invites Ms Tate to present an award at its next industry celebration, and only then if not beaten to it by the REC which should use her to present the One-in-a-Million award for the best Temporary Worker. I might have personally been tempted to create a parallel award for the ‘Best Temp in Chiswick’.

Mind you, having left the REC over 18 months ago, I am in little doubt that there are those out there who refer to me as ‘Dr. Who?’

Gareth

No comments: