Friday 27 February 2009


It appears I created my headstone message in a meeting this week. No I'm not on my way out (well at least I don't think so) but I summarised what our response to the economic downturn needed to be, which is to be creative, innovative and do more of the same.

My team won't let me forget this and my co-director Gareth Osborne very kindly translated into Latin - Partum innovatium quod magis of idem eadem idem - any Latin scholars out there please confirm what this really means LOL!

But seriously, we are in economic decline but don't forget we have had 16 years of quarter by quarter growth, so just like 'whatever goes up can come down', 'whatever goes down can, and in the case of the economy, will come up', so dig yourselves in and be creative, innovative, and if you strongly believe you are working hard and smart, do more of the same.

No comments: